This business doesn’t have to be “Guru” run and only about how much ONE GURU-TYPE knows. It’s about what the COMMUNITY knows and is doing.
The answers are with YOU. YOU have so much value to share and so many new techniques, tools and strategies that the world DESERVES to see.
I want to partner with you to share all of your ideas with the rest of the entrepreneurial community.
I know you have a spark inside that the rest of the world deserves to see shine.
Follow these guidelines to become a contributor:
- Content must be written OR video based (Screenflow, Camtasia, Keynote, Powerpoint, “talking head”, etc.)
- Length: We like succinct, to-the-point training, but encourage you to make your content long enough to fully explain your topic. Several short articles or videos, each covering a smaller subset of a larger topic, is better then one crazy long piece.
- If you’re contributing video, use 1280 x 720 dimensionss with H.264 encoding. We’ll take care of the rest.
- This is NOT an opportunity to promote your products. This is NOT an opportunity to sneak in an affiliate link. “How To” is fine, even if it’s “How to use” a paid product. But veiled promos are not what we’re looking for. I’m going to be a hard ass about this, so don’t be a jackal.
- This IS an opportunity to “show off” what you know. This IS an opportunity to move the free line. This IS an opportunity to change the way information is shared in the IM community. With our voting system, folks with KILLER content will have their work seen by more and more people. I hope that’s you!
Complete the form below to submit your work:
You will be notified if your work was accepted or rejected as well the anticipated publication date. If it is rejected, you will receive an explanation as to why and you’ll have the opportunity to re-submit. We want you to succeed!